Saturday, June 13, 2009

wat a complicated day...

today, went to coll at 8am, driving myself, wif my dear follow behind, n v were late for our tutorial class... then v got class n class n class until 12pm... there was an hour time of break, n therefore, we went to the mamak stall at gate3 thr to hav our lunch (is breakfast actually)...

so, d story begin at there... i was talking wif my dear n kv them, n din realise wat my other female frens were talking... suddenly, one of them call me n ask question, i'm totally blur n jz answer to reply her, then i continue my conversation...

ok, d english class was actually very very relax coz tat tcher dunno disappear to where and we got our own time to do wat we like.... so, as usual, even there's tcher in class, we'll still be talking, more over d tcher now is not in class??? haha, our class became a morning market tat time~

then, i rush back home after class coz i need 2 attend a training bout my part time job... it's simple n ok, not so boring, and the trainer is quite leng lui oso... ^^

i need to thank mr. hong yang coz he recommend me to his fren which in charge of tis, otherwise, i wont have a part time job on tis weekend... thanks alot oh~~

finish my class, d major part of my life today had begun... dun wanna recall back wat had happened jz now, over is over...... but, i jz can say tat, i dun like ppl start scolding me before i knw wat i did wrong... n d worse part is, i din do wrong anything.....

suan le, i'll face alot of different types of people in tis world, treat tis as a training as well.... so, at last, d conflict was resolved.... lets clear it off my mind now......

okay, i oni can conclude tat tis is an adventurous life for me today.... 1st time going for training n learn how 2 promote a thing~ ehm, whereas for the 2nd part of today, hehe, jz abaikan, i dun 1 2 spoil a frenship bcoz of tis thing....

Good day~ ^^

2 comments:

  1. haha, u r welcome! (^o^) i js try 2 do wat ever i can do only la, the most important thg is u put 100% effort at the training there, i heard my friend said u very keen on learning until those chimera staffs very admire u n looking forward on u ohhh !(^.^)

    So do ur best on ur job la, happy working~~~

    P/S: rmb wat u promised me... hehe...

    ReplyDelete