Monday, August 10, 2009

aku macam org melayu???

lolx~ i wear baju kurung when working coz terpaksa...!!! many frens look at me n get a shock, all ask wat happen to me???

so angry leh... i was like an alien thr, many ppl look at me like i'm a weirdo over thr...

i talk 2 chinese uncle in mandarin, thy ans me back in BM...!!! n got 1 uncle some more geng, he ask y i'm malay but can speak mandarin so well...

haiz, uncle-uncle sekalian, pls change ur specs ya, so tat u can c things more clearly~

then another case, i heard 1 malay family, the husband asked d wife... 'dia melayu ke, cina?'
i get so fed up n told him, 'saya bukan org melayu la'...

another 1 tat make me more upset...!!! d aunty work at d same place, she came near me n straight away ask : 'awak melayu atau cina?'

oh my god.... pls open ur eyes bigger n c clearly la... do i have malay's features? i'm much more fair... okie?

hope tis coming weekend will be better... pls, i'm a CHINESE~~~

1 comment:

  1. lol, dun gik dun gik, cool down my friend~~~ as u said, those ppl r uncle n aunty mahh, so they sure 眼 mong mong de lo, hehe...

    ReplyDelete