Monday, May 25, 2009

1st class of my Adv Dip life~~

Wohuu... today is 25th may 2009, my 1st day of advance diploma.... having holiday 4 almost 1 month, now need 2 go back 2 normal sch life, haiz, really torturing le...

1st day of class is on 8 in d MORNING, oh god... i nearly turn off my alarm n continue my dreams, i'm too too too lazy n tired 2 attend d lecture lar....

on d way going 2 coll, i tell my dear tat, thr's surely very very few people will attend d lecture, 8am, so early oh.....

but, when reach 2 d lecture hall, WOW, it's fully packed wif all d students...! haha, lucky tat i din bet wif my dear le~ d class is conducted by a lecturer... which i dun quite like it... so, during d class, i feel so bored n yet sleepy, hehe....

d class was held 4 not more than 1hour, then d Miss. CYL chase KL's students 2 go back n requires students from other branches 2 stay... V met mr johan, mr prabu, ms tan fu mei n other lecturers tat taught us b4, hehe, so glad 2 c them again oh~

Glad 2 c back my frens too, such as yoon leng la, naku la, yanlei la, chia ling lar, n many more~ tat lazy de ah lye ah, ponteng on d 1st day of class, no eye c la... kekezzz.....

tat's all 4 my class today, ntg special, hope tomorrow's class will b more fun~ ^^

1 comment:

  1. first class so mou liu lo~~

    so today i no gonna to go d...
    akakaka

    ReplyDelete